Using volta endings on some parts but not all

From: Patrick Hubers
Subject: Using volta endings on some parts but not all
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2016 17:01:56 +0100

Hi,

I'm typesetting a score where some of the instruments have volta repeats with alternative endings, but other instruments just repeat the same music. In the score I need to show the alternative endings of course, but in the individual parts for the instruments, I want to show regular repeats for those parts that actually have simple repeats. How can I achieve that? I can't find it in the manuals, unfortunately.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Patrick