Re: Openlilylib snippets announcement

From: N. Andrew Walsh
Subject: Re: Openlilylib snippets announcement
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2016 13:51:26 +0100

Maybe someone on the list can help me quickly, because I *always* lose the instructions:

On Tue, Nov 22, 2016 at 3:00 PM, Urs Liska <address@hidden> wrote:

1)
openLilyLib snippets (and packages) are designed to be includable. That
means once you have "installed" openLilyLib (by downloading/cloning and
adding it to LilyPond's include path) you can access the functionality
exposed in openLilyLib. Snippets from the LSR have to be copied and
pasted in your own files.

How do I actually install the oll repository locally? I don't see any instructions at https://github.com/openlilylib for how to do this. I assume it's with the 'git remote add' command, but I don't see this explicitly stated anywhere. Can one of you please help?