Re: Can an augmentation dot be parenthesized?

From: Robert Blackstone
Subject: Re: Can an augmentation dot be parenthesized?
Date: Fri, 26 May 2017 09:27:00 +0200

Good morning,

Thanks again for your answers to my question and for showing how to do it.

My question now is: Shouldn't your solutions be added to the LilyPond snippet
repository?

I have collected the three possibilities, with your comments (outcommented,) in
one testfile which could perhaps be used in some way.
I'm unfamiliar with the procedure of submitting items for the snippet
repository but I have the feeling that it is not for me to do it.

Best regards,
Robert