Re: help to tie individual note to a chord

From: Robert Schmaus
Subject: Re: help to tie individual note to a chord
Date: Sat, 27 May 2017 14:38:36 +0200

I code \stemUp for for the second group. It works but all subsequent stems are all UP. How can I stop the \stemUp for next measure onward?

You can "release" the stems again with \stemNeutral.

But I'm not sure if you should use \stemUp in the first place. Maybe you should actually use \voiceOne, \voiceTwo etc. and \oneVoice?

Best,
Robert