Re: help to tie individual note to a chord

From: Michael Gerdau
Subject: Re: help to tie individual note to a chord
Date: Sat, 27 May 2017 18:14:53 +0200

>> I code \stemUp for for the second group. It works but all subsequent
>> stems are all UP. How can I stop the \stemUp for next measure onward?
>>

> You can "release" the stems again with \stemNeutral.
>
> But I'm not sure if you should use \stemUp in the first place. Maybe you
> should actually use \voiceOne, \voiceTwo etc. and \oneVoice?

Ming, may I politely suggest you read the Learning Manual?
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/learning/index.html

More or less *ALL* of your recent questions are answered there.
The Learning Manual is considered a mandatory reading.

Kind regards,
Michael
--
 Michael Gerdau       email: address@hidden