Re: openLilyLib on Windows 10

From: Daniel Sanmartín Nieto
Subject: Re: openLilyLib on Windows 10
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2017 10:55:48 -0700 (MST)

Hi Urs and Karlin,

I am really sorry for the late reply but I had some issues with the internet
connection on my vacation spot. I just wanted to thank you both for the
work. I took the same steps that Karlin. At first I tried with both
"oll-core" and "oll-core-master" folder names because I didn't know the
Github's renaming thing, but I obtained the same error messages that Karlin.
So thank you for your help, I hope one day we will find a solution.

Regards,
Daniel