Adding an introductory note(s)

From: Jacobe
Subject: Adding an introductory note(s)
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2017 15:26:50 -0700 (MST)

Sorry, this is a pretty basic question but, I've spent hours reading the
manual and this forum, trying to find a simple solution and can't find
anything. It's driveing me nuts when it should be easy. How do I add a note
before the first bar inside the clef without pushing every thing to the
right and messing up the timeing?
This is a picture of what I'm trying to make.
<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n204728/15014528941741726221937.jpg>

This is what frescobaldi does and I can't figure out how to make it correct.
<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n204728/15014531034011498470849.jpg>