Re: Moving a tempo mark to the right

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Moving a tempo mark to the right
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2017 10:11:29 -0400

Hi Wol,

> My usual moan about colliding markups :-)

Given how usual your moans are…  ;)
Can I ask why you don't just write a custom function to deal with the various
markups automatically?
It really wouldn't be that difficult, and would reduce the moaning to zero (or
nearly).

As to your precise question:

> "what property moves a tempo horizontally?"

The answer is: the same things that move almost any grob horizontally.
X-offset, self-alignment-X, and extra-offset are the main properties to start
looking at (in that order).

Hope that helps!
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer