Re: OpenLilyLib with Windows

From: foxfanfare
Subject: Re: OpenLilyLib with Windows
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2018 10:14:47 -0700 (MST)

Hi!

I'm a new user of Lilypond and I'm trying to figure out if this software
could answer my needs in term of score engraving!

I'd like now to include the font bravura but I fear that I'm also stuck with
the same problems I read in this topic!

I also work with Windows 10, Lilypond 2.19.80 and Frescobaldi.

- Could someone please make a quick tutorial on how include the bravura
font?
- Is it necessary to work with openLilyLib or is it possible to do something
easier? I only succed to include other alternative free fonts made before by
tisimst.
- Is also SMuFL well implemented in Lilypond?

Thanks!