Re: OpenLilyLib with Windows

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: OpenLilyLib with Windows
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2018 01:49:19 +1000

Hi @foxfanfare,

I feel sure somebody on the list has made a Henle piano music style sheet. Kieran?

Amusingly, the thing I like most about lilypond is that out of the box with no tweaking it looks nothing like Henle Verlag editions. :-)

But I understand people are fond of Henle - it's what they grew up with, spending countless hours in front of it at the piano.

Andrew