Consistent vertical alignment of annotations, disable time signiture

From: Robert Hickman
Subject: Consistent vertical alignment of annotations, disable time signiture
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2018 19:05:37 +0100

So far I have the result attached, which is close to what I want, but I haven't found a clear example of how to get the two text annotations to align vertically. I'd also like to move both up a bit.

If possible I also want to pad the gap between the first note and the bar, so it is the same as the gap after the second note. I'd also like to remove the time signature as it isn't needed in this example.