Re: Consistent vertical alignment of annotations, disable time signiture

From: Robert Hickman
Subject: Re: Consistent vertical alignment of annotations, disable time signiture
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 16:06:33 +0100

Thanks, I have a vague familiarity with lisps, but have never used scheme.

I'm not certain how to visually parse a statment like \Staff \omit
TimeSignature. It kind of looks like \Staff is a function taking two
arguments, where \omit is either a constant or a function that returns
a constant, and TimeSignature is some kind of constant. But it could
also be that TimeSigniture is being passed to \omit, which returns to
\staff. It's difficult to read because it doesn't parenthesise like
typical programming languages.