Re: frescobaldi destination temp folder

From: Gianmaria Lari
Subject: Re: frescobaldi destination temp folder
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2018 09:27:09 +0200

On 22 April 2018 at 04:55, Andrew Bernard <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Kieran,

Using F 3.0.0, if you don't save the file a temp filename is generated. The output goes to a file in /tmp (Linux) which is a randomly generated name different each time. So how are you even looking at that?

I will avoid to handle this situation. My script will simply work only when the file name has been explicitly set.

( But anyway, why I should not been able to work with a temporary file name? If I know its path, I can access it while it exists...)

g.