Re: An unusual feature request concerning FiguredBass

From: Ben
Subject: Re: An unusual feature request concerning FiguredBass
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2018 13:28:34 -0400

On 4/28/2018 1:08 PM, Noeck wrote:
Dear Robert,

I don't know this notation. So my advice is probably not the best solution.

Entering FiguredBass1 and FiguredBass2 did not give me anything but
error messages
You mean \new FiguredBass1 ? You cannot just invent context names. But
you can stack several contexts of the same type.

Here is one example that at least comes close:

Cheers,
Joram

Also Robert, even though it's a bit unusual for this figured bass division, you could always worst-case just open the final SVG and delete that connecting line for the master PDF output. Ideally you want to do as much as you can within LilyPond of course, but at least a small Inkscape delete is an option if all else fails you. :)