ossia

From: address@hidden
Subject: ossia
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2018 18:54:08 +0000 (GMT)

I want to set an ossia passage like the one in the attachment.  I have achieved
partial success with the code below.  The actual musical content in the code is
from the docs which I've attempted to modify to get my intended result.  I have
managed to get the measure number on the main staff but not remove it from the
ossia staff, nor have I gotten rid of the left bar line or the first bit of the
ossia staff.  I'd also like to add the "ossia" indication as in the image.

Thanks,

David

%%%
\version "2.18.2"

\new Staff = "main"
  \with {
   \consists "Bar_number_engraver"
  }
  \relative c'' {
  c4 b d c \break
  <<
    { c4 b d c }
    \new Staff \with {
    \remove "Time_signature_engraver"
    \remove "Bar_number_engraver"
    \hide Clef
      \remove "Time_signature_engraver"
      alignAboveContext = #"main"
      fontSize = #-3
      \override StaffSymbol.staff-space = #(magstep -3)
      \override StaffSymbol.thickness = #(magstep -3)
      firstClef = ##f
    }
    { e4 d f e }

  c4 b c2