Re: Intervals enharmony question

From: Jacques Menu Muzhic
Subject: Re: Intervals enharmony question
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 20:15:47 +0200

Going a bit further, I bumped into this case.

Since the note at some interval from another one keeps its pitch name in its
different « variants », how about Db’s seconds?

 diminished second   Ebbb ???
 minor second        Ebb
 major second        Eb
 augemented second   E

I’m sure no one ever uses triple flats though, must have missed something…

JM