Re: Intervals enharmony question

From: Jacques Menu Muzhic
Subject: Re: Intervals enharmony question
Date: Fri, 4 May 2018 11:10:02 +0200

Hello,

A friend of ours hired a pianist and a violin player, both skilled
professionals, for his 50th birthday. The pianist took scores from his bag,
placed them on the piano, and they played.

A the beginning of a new piece, the violin player had the previous one still in
mind, and played the wrong note, then immediately fixed the position to match
the new tonality.

I’s been a very nice experience for an amateur musician as myself, in which I
clearly heard what a coma is.

JM