Re: LilyPond and FontForge

From: Abraham Lee
Subject: Re: LilyPond and FontForge
Date: Mon, 14 May 2018 16:35:21 -0600

Hi, foxfanfare!

On Fri, May 11, 2018 at 3:02 PM, foxfanfare <address@hidden> wrote:
foxfanfare wrote
Werner LEMBERG wrote > Hmm, I can't help here. No problem. I'll continue my investigations! Thx!
Finally! I did solve this problem and succeed to make modifications in the fonts. Werner did directed me in the good direction, and it needed the use of TTX. But ...*ouch ... what a nightmare to make this works with Windows (python, ttx, etc...) ! If someone is interested in also doing this kind of stuff and want me to write a quick tutorial, just let me know. Cheers.

Glad to hear you got something working! Congrats! There are a lot of nuances you should be aware of. It's not as cut-and-dry as it appears, but getting something working at all is half the battle.

I'm curious to know how you used TTX to accomplish the task. I can see how I would do it, but anyway, I'd be interested to hear yours.

Best,
Abraham