Large Time Signatures Within Staves

From: Ben
Subject: Large Time Signatures Within Staves
Date: Fri, 18 May 2018 06:55:34 -0400

Good morning,

I need to create a wind ensemble engraving where the time signatures are large and *within* the staves themselves, overlapping specific instruments/groups throughout the score. I know how to place my time signatures above the staff but I can't find a way to place them within the instruments.

Does anyone know a snippet or function that allows this? Is it fairly easy to implement?

Thank you!

(attached examples)