Re: Barline glyphs in lilyglyphs

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Barline glyphs in lilyglyphs
Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 20:39:58 +0200

Am 30. Mai 2018 20:35:44 MESZ schrieb Sam Bivens <address@hidden>:
>Hi all,
>
>How can I invoke a barline glyph in lilyglyphs? I'm having trouble
>finding a list of glyphs akin to
>http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/notation/the-feta-font

A barline is not a glyph but is *drawn* in LilyPond. Therefore it doesn't"t
belong to the glyphs accessible by lilyglyphs.

Please describe more concretely what you want (with/without staff lines etc.).
It is possible to add commands with precompiled LilyPond snippets, but maybe
you'd be better off with the new(er) lyluatex package.

Best
Urs