Re: Interactive PDF Link to Notes in Preview

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Interactive PDF Link to Notes in Preview
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2018 10:42:38 +1000

Hi Anders, Federico,

F: Not Notes. No such thing I have seen. You probably mean TextEdit, the basic standard supplied text editor. It's been a while since I used my Mac for lilypond, so I can't remember, but I think any text editor could be made to work. Since it now cannot due to Apple's decision (why do they keep reducing functionality?) it is no longer relevant.

A: You can get tab completion plugins for PowerShell if you hunt around.

Also, as mentioned, Skim works for this purpose last time I used it.

https://skim-app.sourceforge.io/

Andrew