Re: Interactive PDF Link to Notes in Preview

From: Peter Engelbert
Subject: Re: Interactive PDF Link to Notes in Preview
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2018 12:18:15 -0700

If you're looking to have this feature work, and are running linux, I was only
able to do it by building an older version of xpdf (for the pdf viewer) and
using GVim (not regular Vim) for the point and click feature.  It still works
but it seems the feature hasn't been updated since most people use Frescobaldi.
 I much prefer Vim

Peter