Re: Interactive PDF Link to Notes in Preview

From: Robert Blackstone
Subject: Re: Interactive PDF Link to Notes in Preview
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2018 12:05:00 +0200

Hi,
Maybe some reassuring information.

I am a Mac OS user. I usually work on a MacBook Pro under Mac OSX 10-9-5
(Mavericks) but I also still have a rather ancient iMac, with El Capitan.

I just copied Frescobaldi, Lilypond 2-18-2-1, LilyPond 2-19-81 and TeXShop,
with its LilyPond-Engines, to this latter Mac and found that they all worked
perfectly.

So it seems that it is no reason (yet)  to strike off MacOSX from the list of
platforms we need to support.

Best Regards,

Robert Blackstone