Re: Partcombine not working for orchestral parts?

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Partcombine not working for orchestral parts?
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2018 14:25:37 -0400

Hi Ben,

> I probably confused you with my wording, sorry! I just meant it's above the
> staff when it's supposed to be (in rare situations where dynamics are
> technically different between the same instrument parts)...and then it's
> below for the part 'extraction' single staff file. ;) Right?

Correct! In the score: dynamics unique to Flute 1 appear above the staff,
dynamics unique to Flute 2 appear below the staff, and shared dynamics appear
[once only] below the score; in the parts: dynamics appear below the staff.

Magic.  =)
K.

Kieren MacMillan, composer
‣ website: www.kierenmacmillan.info