manual beaming in compound time signatures

From: B~M
Subject: manual beaming in compound time signatures
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2018 11:16:53 +0930

dear All, I have been trying to write clean code to
achieve manual beaming in 6/8 time, but my code seems (to me) to be a
grubby hack, there must be a cleaner way.
In one compounded beat of 6/8 time I have 4 semiquavers (or 16th notes) then in the
remaining time value of 2 semiquavers, I have a triplet. I want the beaming to show this triplet is a separate, but beamed in group, as is shown in the PDF.

I used stemLeftBeamCcount and stemRightBeamcount to achieve my aim

Is there a cleaner way to do this ?

Paul