Re: Easy Note Heads and colors

From: rodrigo
Subject: Re: Easy Note Heads and colors
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2018 15:59:54 -0700 (MST)

Daniel Tonda Castillo-2 wrote
Hello: I don't know if this has been discussed somewhere else, but is it possible to use easynoteheads where the name of the note that appears inside is in spanish or another language?
I know this is an old post, but I was searching how to do the same thing and found this thread and no full answer.
Following the example of Lilypond documentation for using numbers instead of note names, I created the following snippet to show custom note names:
#(define Note_name_engraver_pt
(make-engraver
(acknowledgers
((note-head-interface engraver grob source-engraver)
(let* ((context (ly:translator-context engraver))
(note-names
(vector '"dó" '"ré" '"mi" '"fá" '"sol" '"lá" '"si")))
(ly:grob-set-property! grob 'note-names note-names))))))
Since I am not a programmer , there is certainly a better way to do that, but at least it works for me. Kept here for reference and eventually helping others.