Re: partcombine for choir and piano?

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: partcombine for choir and piano?
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2018 00:13:02 +0200

On 02.08.2018 23:58, Noeck wrote:
There are two forte signs (one would be enough) below the staff (above
would be better). I understand that I have to take care because of the
lyrics. But why isn't the upper voices' dynamics above the staff - as
\voiceOne does set the direction for so many other things?

I don’t know, and it doesn’t appear to make sense…
is completely ambiguous with both dynamic texts below the staff.

I recently started using the attached custom contexts for vocal music and it seems to be working very well.

Best, Simon