Re: Lilypond & Halfdiminished/Diminished symbols.

From: liebrecht
Subject: Re: Lilypond & Halfdiminished/Diminished symbols.
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2018 12:10:10 -0400

David,

FYI
"roman_numeral_analysis_tool.ily"
does not work with lyluatex.

I test all includes against the headers of the lyluatex manual as the headers contains everything I intend to use. So if an include doesnt work with lyluatex manual headers I dont use it.

Attached is a file you can execute with

$] lualatex --shell-escape test2.tex

If you uncomment the include "roman_numeral_analysis_tool.ily" it kills the lilypond call.
If you comment it, lilypond works fine.

It happens regardless if you do the include in the lyluatex headers or in the lilypond call.

Anyway, I dont need to hear back on this as I wont be using it, but I just thought that you want to know if your program doesnt work under certain conditions.