Re: Lilypond & Halfdiminished/Diminished symbols.

From: liebrecht
Subject: Re: Lilypond & Halfdiminished/Diminished symbols.
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2018 16:33:06 -0400

Oh well yours look really great, I hope David's covers all the Analysis symbols, but there is no way to know unless I install it.

On 2018-08-06 15:56, address@hidden wrote:
On 08/06, address@hidden wrote:
Where can I find the complete Symbol list?
Your post basically solved my problem, but I could not find a complete list
in the Lilypond Manual for Analysis.

The snippet is not part of Lilypond itself, so it might not be
documented in the manual, but the symbols are listed in the comments
at the top of the snippet. However, David's version looks better. It's
what I'll be using from now on.

Mason