Re: Lilypond & Halfdiminished/Diminished symbols.

From: Karlin High
Subject: Re: Lilypond & Halfdiminished/Diminished symbols.
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2018 15:39:00 -0500

On 8/6/2018 3:20 PM, address@hidden wrote:
You dont have pdf versions of the examples available ?
I dont want to go through the process of installing a package and then find it is not what I need. Might be a good idea to include pdf versions with the source at this address so others can quickly decide whether it is what they want.

In that case, pasting the example into lilybin.com might be helpful. The include-files do complicate this a little, though. Here's what I got:

<http://www.lilybin.com/o28hvz/1>

--
Karlin High
Missouri, USA