Re: Lilypond & Halfdiminished/Diminished symbols.

From: liebrecht
Subject: Re: Lilypond & Halfdiminished/Diminished symbols.
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2018 16:20:40 -0400

You dont have pdf versions of the examples available ?
I dont want to go through the process of installing a package and then find it is not what I need. Might be a good idea to include pdf versions with the source at this address so others can quickly decide whether it is what they want.

"https://github.com/davidnalesnik/lilypond-roman-numeral-tool/tree/master/examples";

On 2018-08-06 13:28, David Nalesnik wrote:
On Mon, Aug 6, 2018 at 11:50 AM <address@hidden> wrote:

On 08/06, address@hidden wrote:
> What I need is how to place  the Diminished symbol as text (the \emptyset
> symbol in LaTeX) above the staff for progressions. Similar problem would be
> how to indicate the Classical Inversion symbols above the staff.

Is this snippet similar to what you're going for?

http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=710

Speaking of this snippet, I'll point you to the vastly reworked version here:
https://github.com/davidnalesnik/lilypond-roman-numeral-tool

(The diminished and half-diminished symbols are drawn from scratch,
which may not be what you want.)

Best,
David