Re: Compile PDF, PNG and SVG in one run?

From: Bernhard Kleine
Subject: Re: Compile PDF, PNG and SVG in one run?
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2018 21:29:13 +0200

Hi Urs,

In never used lilypond to generate SVG files, always pdf. But I am using
SVG for other purposes. If you have an svg-file, you might convert it
automatically to pdf and png. For this reason I would concentrate on svg
and use other programs (command line tools) to convert them to pdf and png.

My 5cts

Bernhard

Am 07.08.2018 um 17:49 schrieb Urs Liska:
> Hi,
>
> I have to produce multiple files from one .ly file, and since it isn't
> actually one but >500 files I would like to make it automatic. Of
> course I know how to achieve this with a wrapper script, but I'd
> prefer to find a way with only one compilation (i.e. parsing) per file.
>
> I know I can produce PDF and PNG by using --pdf --png on the command
> line but it seems impossible to have svg too.
>
> Is there anything I've overlooked? Would it be possible to somehow
> store the parsed \score block and use something like ly:book-process
> to produce different file formats?
>
> Thanks
> Urs

spitzhalde9
D-79853 lenzkirch
address@hidden
www.b-kleine.com, www.urseetal.net
-
thunderbird mit enigmail
GPG schlüssel: D5257409
fingerprint:
08 B7 F8 70 22 7A FC C1 15 49 CA A6 C7 6F A0 2E D5 25 74 09