Re: lyLuaTeX issues

From: Jacques Peron
Subject: Re: lyLuaTeX issues
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2018 18:06:45 +0200

Le ven. 10 août 2018 à 17:25, address@hidden a écrit :

Where do you prefer I post issues I find ?

I have been told that lilypond UG is the place by some (why I am here in
the first place) and others recommended the bugtracker.
I would think the latter, but I am not sure and you would know.

The best place is the bugtracker. As I'm neither a professional programmer nor a professional musician, this lets me look at it when I've time ; Urs Liska often replies when I'm not able to do so. You may use the labels to distinguish between bugs, questions, ideas and so on.