Re: Lilypond & Halfdiminished/Diminished symbols.

From: liebrecht
Subject: Re: Lilypond & Halfdiminished/Diminished symbols.
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2018 14:46:05 -0400

On 2018-08-09 14:32, address@hidden wrote:
On 08/09, address@hidden wrote:
Mason,
Although, you indicated you dont intend to continue with your code which is
a pit, it is what I will have to use in the man time.

Are you referring to the first link I shared? That was to a snippet
from the LSR. See here[1] for more information on what the LSR is. I
don't know who the author of that snippet is, but it was not me.

Ok I thought you did it sorry.
If you still remember, what is the name of the snippet? I downloaded the archive, but cannot see it on 3rd glance. I will find it of course, but if you know off the top of your head it would save some time.

I suspect that it would be easier to debug
roman_numeral_analysis_tool.ily until it works with lyluatex than to
start from scratch. Either way, I'd be interested to see what you come
up with.

Nope I learnt the hard way with programming, that if I run into trouble with someone else or its program it is much much better time management just to do it yourself from scratch.

"If you want to do it right you have to do it yourself" proved very profitable for me timewise.

Good luck,

Mason