Re: Auto-ottava Scheme script problems

From: Karlin High
Subject: Re: Auto-ottava Scheme script problems
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2018 12:56:43 -0500

On 8/15/2018 12:23 PM, David Bellows wrote:
I emailed David several days ago but haven't heard from him. I'm not
sure if it was a good email address or if he's just not available
these days. In any case, I'm hoping someone on the list can spot the
problem and offer up a solution. I've attached a copy of the Scheme
script.

David Nalesnik posted a message about 5 days ago. This is vacation season for many people, though. A quick scroll through that script leaves me thinking that not very many other people here will have the Scheme skills needed for helping with this.
--
Karlin High
Missouri, USA