Piano duet with facing pages

From: Peter Toye
Subject: Piano duet with facing pages
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2018 13:01:12 +0100

I’m trying to engrave a piano duet with the primo and secondo parts on facing pages, but can't find a way of doing this. I found a discussion from 2010 on Nabble which didn't seem to come to a conclusion.

Is there a way of doing this (with synchronised page-breaks, of course!) in more recent versions of LP?

If not, how do people manage it? Producing separate primo and secondo files with manual page breaks works, but the page numbering goes awry.

Regards,

Peter
mailto:address@hidden
www.ptoye.com