Re: Defining 4 \breve time in Carmina Burana

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Defining 4 \breve time in Carmina Burana
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2018 15:40:08 +0200

On 05.09.2018 11:15, Jogchum Reitsma wrote:
The first bar of part 5: Ecce gratum, from Orff's Camina Burana states a time of 4 \breve notes. In the Schott-edition I have, that is noted not on the staff, but above it.

PS. I’d like to just mention that Carl Orff’s music is under copyright worldwide and retypesetting his music is illegal.
Best, Simon