Re: Defining 4 \breve time in Carmina Burana

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Defining 4 \breve time in Carmina Burana
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2018 03:07:30 +0200

Hi Andrew and David,

of course you are right, I misrepresented that and went too far – sorry.
A reengraving is no different from a photocopy in that you cannot give it to anybody or use it for performing, regardless whether parts of that may not be enforcible. But you can do whatever you want in your house, so to speak.

Best, Simon