Re: lilybin.com

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: lilybin.com
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2018 07:17:42 +0200

Il giorno mer 12 set 2018 alle 11:12, Martin Tarenskeen <address@hidden> ha scritto:

Hi,

Who is maintaining lilybin.com?

The dropdown menu allows me to choose between "Latest Stable (2.18.2)" and "Latest Unstable (2.19.48)". If I select "Latest Unstable" the exported PDF file tells me, when I inspect its properties in my pdf viewer, that in reality Lilypond 2.19.55 was used. A little newer than what the menu is showing, but still not really the "latest unstable" version of Lilypond.

I see you've already written here:
https://github.com/LilyBin/LilyBin/issues/82

but I guess that upgrading lilypond is up to the person who's hosting lilybin.com.
You should contact Scott Miller:
https://plus.google.com/+ScottMiller1/posts/e4bAEUjvw36