Re: stemNeutral problem

From: Edward Neeman
Subject: Re: stemNeutral problem
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2018 15:13:45 +1000

Thanks for the reply.

I still don’t understand why two \stemNeutral commands work differently to just
one. Take out one of them in this example and it looks different:

%%%

\version "2.19.82"

\relative {
g' % default is \stemUp
\stemUp <g bes d>8 r8
\acciaccatura { \stemDown <ges' bes>8 } \stemUp <c e g!> r
% \stemNeutral resets to default, that is \stemUp
\stemNeutral
\stemNeutral % this duplicate command is necessary
c,16
es ges bes
}

%%%