Re: Sample document to show music fonts

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Sample document to show music fonts
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 12:40:39 +0200

Am 20.09.2018 um 12:10 schrieb foxfanfare:
Urs Liska-3 wrote
Now all I need is a bunch of (self-contained) sample files without paper
blocks which I can then add to the ComboBox's list.
Looking forward to contributions.

Urs
Great! How long should the excerpt be? 1 line? 1 page? more?

I would say generally it should include one system because it should require as little compiling time as possible and that would most likely fit in the window without (much) scrolling. If it feels useful or necessary to show more then it's ok, too. The window will cope with multi-page documents as well, but I'd strongly suggest not to go that route.

And I think sample documents should include text in roman, sans and typewriter fonts too. It's not possible at the moment, but text fonts will be selectable too, and then it would be stupid not to demonstrate them in the sample documents.

Urs