Re: Lyrics placement

From: Guy Stalnaker
Subject: Re: Lyrics placement
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2018 14:01:28 -0500

Thank you both. I'm afraid I don't know enough about LP context to ferret out if that is the issue. I was hoping that my reading of the LP Learning Manual had the proper way to do this instantiation of temporary lyrics in the temporary polyphonic context, but nope. Phil's suggestion is what I've done.

Guy

Guy Stalnaker
address@hidden