Re: How to create an installer from the Lilypond build tree?

From: Engraver
Subject: Re: How to create an installer from the Lilypond build tree?
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2018 20:33:59 +0200

For future reference if anyone searching the archives comes across this thread: I finally managed to create a debian package for the lilypond build I made on my tablet (arm architecture). There exists a tool, called "checkinstall", that can be used to install a build from source and at that at the same times creates a deb-package for it. It can also create installers for several other distros.

Regards,
Auke