Frescobaldi Log Error -1073741819 on Windows10

From: Peter Gentry
Subject: Frescobaldi Log Error -1073741819 on Windows10
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2018 12:09:40 +0100

In the last couple of days both Desktop and Laptop machines have stopped compiling files and producing one line in the log.

Starting lilypond-windows.exe 2.19.81 [Keler-Bela-SERENATA-VENEZIANA.ly]...

Exited with return code -1073741819.

I have no problems for some time and the above file used to compile without error.

I think something similar has happened in the past but cannot remember the solution – I have re-installed both  Lilypond and Frecobaldi.

There was the usual one time long pause on the laptop (?fonts) but in both cases the error message promptly.

I will check through my archives and lily archives – does anyone have any suggestions as to how to proceed to debug this issue?

Thanks

Peter Gentry