RE: Frescobaldi Log Error -1073741819 on Windows10

From: Peter Gentry
Subject: RE: Frescobaldi Log Error -1073741819 on Windows10
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2018 09:18:25 +0100

Hello Andrew

I am sure my issue is neither Frescobaldi or Lilypond related. It is due to some alteration to the file permissions structure on the PCs which showed itself after a Windows update. It may or may not be due to the update.

I managed to restore functionality on the laptop via a system restore. This has not been possible on the Desktop. I had been attempting to mess with permissions on that machine and this may have prevented the restore.

In any event I am sure the problems are not related to Lily/Fresco.

Thanks for all the valued suggestions.