Re: How to hide fingering in the output

From: csmcd
Subject: Re: How to hide fingering in the output
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2018 10:34:48 -0700 (MST)

When I try to hide the fingering using either of these methods, I get a core
dump. It appears to be related to tuplets.

\version "2.18.2"

\score {
  \tuplet 3/2 4 {
    c'8 d'^1 c'
  }

  \layout {
    % Assertion failure if either of the two lines below is uncommented:

    % Drawing systems...lilypond: ../flower/include/interval.hh:226: T

    % Interval_t<T>::center() const [with T = double]: Assertion `!is_empty
()' failed.

    %\override Fingering.stencil = ##f

    %\context { \Voice \omit Fingering }