Re: LilyPond 64-bit version for a Mac

From: Robert Blackstone
Subject: Re: LilyPond 64-bit version for a Mac
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2019 13:09:38 +0100

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your reassuring message. It helped.
Today I copied  some LilyPond apps, plus the relevant TeXShop engines, to a
External HD to transfer that stuff to my mid 2011 iMac, also High Sierra.

TeXShop took some time to consider whether it would or would not process my
_ly.tex-file, but after a few minutes it produced an impeccable pdf.
What surprised me was that the processing time on this extremely slow iMac was
about the same as on my MacBook.

Best regards,

Robert Blackstone