Re: Altered unisons

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Altered unisons
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2019 17:33:10 +0100

Am Di., 26. Feb. 2019 um 19:46 Uhr schrieb Павел Буданов <address@hidden>:
We can write, for example, this: <b! bis>, and this will give a satisfactory result. But it isn't perfect. I want to use splitting stem, like this: [...]
And for two voices I would like to engrave a bracket or a check, like these: [...]

Hi,

attached you'll find my latest approach to the topic.
It is based on a idea by Mike Solomon, several years ago. Over the years I worked on it again and again. Maybe now it's close to be integrated into lilypond core, thus any feedback is highly appreciated.

In any case typesetting splitted stems will need more manually work than usual.  Too much cases are possible to cover them all.
That holds even more, if the music is distributed over multiple Voices.

Thanks,
  Harm

P.S.
Please attach images (or upload them somewhere), don't do it inline.
Due to my settings I can't watch inline images. And I may not be the only one.
Further more, replying to your post, may redistribute inline images to all, again and again ...

I hopefully deleted them, not sure, though.

If one want's to see them:
http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/Altered-unisons-td220395.html

JPEG image

JPEG image