Core dump

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Core dump
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2019 20:57:33 +1100

I saw this a few years ago in relation to hiding nested tuplet brackets.

It's back. Using 2.19.82 on Ubuntu 18.10, suddenly my 90 page string quartet score of 11,000 lines fails with a core dump. This is only 90 pages of 250, so I am quite concerned. This occurred after I aggregated four smaller compatible files into one, suddenly, so therefore difficult to see if it was just the last line added ushing it over the edge.

Drawing systems...lilypond: /home/gub/NewGub/gub/target/linux-64/src/lilypond-git.sv.gnu.org--lilypond.git-stable-2.20/flower/include/interval.hh:227: T Interval_t<T>::center() const [with T = double]: Assertion `!is_empty ()' failed.
Aborted (core dumped)

[I cant find a core file anywhere.]

How do we diagnose this? It's not my \tupletOff code this time as I have commented that out.

Does this need to go to the bug list?

Where are the instructions for running gdb over this?

Andrew