Re: Printing stuff on top of each other

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Printing stuff on top of each other
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 08:53:20 -0400

Hi Urs,

> On Mar 26, 2019, at 3:44 AM, Urs Liska <address@hidden> wrote:
> what I would like to know if it is possible *at all* is to simply print stuff
> on top of each other, skipping any collision avoidance.

Often, if I’m in a rush, I’ll use my \ignore functions to "turn off" the
collision engine for a given grob, and then manually nudge it into place with
the edition-engraver. Could something like that work for what you want? i.e.,
turn off the collision avoidance for the grobs you want, and let them print on
top of each other?

Cheers,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer